The rental price of the apartment includes the following services:
- Water, electricity, gas, bed linen and towels changed every week;
- Final cleaning with sanitizing treatment;
- Private parking in the resort area;
- pool, solarium, tennis, five-a-side football, basketball, children's playground , table tennis, table football, books and board games, mini club (see programme);
- Accessories for children (high chair, baby bath, edge and corner guards, booster seat, tarpaulin);
- Wi Fi area;
On request services (by reservation and subject to availability):
- Beach service (1 beach umbrella, 2 sun loungers) per week:
- Period A (until 6/6 and from 5/9)€ 50
- Period B (from 6/6 to 20/6) €70
- Periods C, D, E (from 20/6 to 5/9) €90
- Visitors tax: 1€/day (from 3 years of age onwards, up to 15 day)
- Cots for children (up to 2 years of age) 20 €/week;
- TV 20,00€/week;
- Coin-operated Siemens professional washing machine 4 € = 1 coin each wash
Arrivi: sabato dalle 10.00 alle 13.00 e dalle 15.00 alle 19.00.
L’appartamento verrà consegnato al termine delle pulizie, entro il termine massimo delle 19.00. In attesa della disponibilità dell’alloggio, i clienti possono utilizzare i servizi del residence (parcheggio, piscina, lettini, veranda, toilette, area sport e giochi, WiFi, servizio spiaggia, ecc.)
Partenze: sabato entro le 9.00
Pets are not allowed.
Rules and regulations
Il regolamento, le condizioni e il listino prezzi si presumono conosciuti al momento della prenotazione.
- The number of people staying at the apartment (including babies) can't be higher than the one indicated in the price list and in the booking document.
- The reservation is considered confirmed, as previously agreed, upon payment of a deposit that amounts to 30% of the cost of the stay within the 3 days after the booking and by signing the following regulations. Guests must pay the remaining amount and any additional services on their arrival when they receive the keys of the apartment, or by bank transfer within the 3 days prior to their arrival.
- Weekly stays start on Saturday from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and end by 9:00 a.m. on the day of departure defined in this contract. Arrivals and departures at times or days other than those indicated in the contract are allowed at the discretion of the landlord and must be agreed in advance. The staff is available at the time indicated on site (Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. On all other days: 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.). Our telephone numbers will be provided for cases of emergency.
- In order to guarantee a quiet stay to all our customers, in the apartments guests are not allowed to: use clogs and noisy shoes, drag furniture and chairs, keep the volume of the radio or television high and talk in a loud voice. Please respect absolute silence especially during the following time slots: 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Apartments, furniture and objects must be returned in order and clean, in the good condition in which they were found at the beginning of the stay. Each apartment has an inventory of all the objects; any remark must be communicated to the reception of the residence within 48 hours after receiving the keys and the inventory. The 150 € deposit to be paid on your arrival when you receive the keys of the apartment, will be returned at the end of the stay, except for refund of damages. Guests checking-out before the opening time of the reception may not have their deposit returned on that day. The deposit will be sent to the client's address only after the landlord has checked the conditions of the apartment. Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments.
- The access to the residence area and the use of its services is reserved to customers and therefore the entrance of any guest must be authorized by the management office. Customers are entitled to use one assigned and unattended parking space in the car park of the residence for free. The pool can be accessed at the time indicated on site and following the paths, wearing a cap and taking a shower before getting in the water. Smoking is not allowed in the pool area. Bikes, table tennis, tennis, football, mini basket and mini volley courts, can be used only by guests of the residence at the time and conditions communicated on site. The use of the pool and other equipment made available to guests is under the direct care and responsibility of the user. In the pool area there is no rescue service. The management office reserves the right to change the rules of use at any time.
- Pets are not allowed. Grilling is allowed only in the dedicated area.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations made by the customer must be communicated to the landlord by mail, e-mail or fax. If cancellation is made at least 7 days before the day of arrival and the residence receive another reservation for the same period, the landlord will refund 60% of the deposit.
In case the customer cancels the rental agreement in the six days before the arrival, the landlord will keep the deposit as compensation.
In case the customer cancels the rental agreement on the day of arrival, they will have to pay the full amount of the stay as established in the rental agreement.
- If the customer does not comply with the above mentioned conditions, the landlord has the right to terminate the tourist rental agreement immediately, being each party responsible for fulfilling their own obligations.